Kalibrieren

@SefanH
So ich habe alles abgeschaltet was ging und das hatt leider nicht geholfen. Aber .....
You need to test the change i suggest concerning SD Card, because your issue is very strange.
I have upload the v492 including the deactivation of sd card.
Simply change into mower.h the PCB ver and the platform.

Last edited:
“Mega Bernard” has struck again and was spot on with the SD card.
It's just fantastic how he figured it out again.👌
I just took out the SD card and I had another, much better mower.
The whole control and tracking, simple as cream. No comparison to before.
“I’m freaking out” 😄🙃🤣 Bernard, I bow to you. thank you very much, well done!!!!!

look for yourself in the video... but don't look too closely, in a video he's not wearing anything!!! 😄

"Mega Bernard" hatt wieder zugeschlagen
und lag Goldrichtig mit der Sd Karte.
Einfach fantastisch, wie er das wieder herausgefunden hatt.👌
Ich habe die Sdkarte nur rausgemacht und ich hatte einen anderen, viel besseren Mäher. Die ganze Steuerung und Spurführung, einfach wie Sahne.
Kein vergleich zu vorher.
"ich Flippe aus" 😄🙃🤣
Bernard ich verbeuge mich vor dir.
vielen dank, gut gemacht!!!!!

schaut selbst im video....

aber nicht so genau hinschauen, in einem Video hatt er nichts an!!!🫣😄

Attachments

You need to test the change i suggest concerning SD Card, because your issue is very strange.
I have upload the v492 including the deactivation of sd card.
Simply change into mower.h the PCB ver and the platform.
Unfortunately I don't have much time today, so I could only take out the SD card today. I haven't changed anything in the firmware yet. Is the SD card absolutely necessary? It records all console log files in case something doesn't work and you can see what's wrong. I noticed a difference as soon as I started the mower. Otherwise it only beeped once and now it beeps 3 or 4 times again when turned on.
I think I'll have to look for a higher quality SD card.

Unfortunately I don't have much time today, so I could only take out the SD card today. I haven't changed anything in the firmware yet. Is the SD card absolutely necessary? It records all console log files in case something doesn't work and you can see what's wrong. I noticed a difference as soon as I started the mower. Otherwise it only beeped once and now it beeps 3 or 4 times again when turned on.
I think I'll have to look for a higher quality SD card.
Sd card is not mandatory at all, so simply work without

Hello,
So we have the reason for now. Since the SD card came out, it has been running very well!!!

I have a question about sonar and proximity. I decided on the option that he only slows down before the obstacle. But it makes me a little uneasy the way he always drives off.

Is it possible to adjust the speed somewhere when an obstacle is detected? and I would like to smooth out the movement it makes when it accelerates again.

Hallo,

so den Grund haben wir erstmal. seitdem die sd karte raus ist, läuft er sehr gut!!!

Ich habe eine Frage in sachen Sonar und annährung. Ich habe mich für die variante entschieden das er nur langsamer wird vor dem Hinderniss. mir ist das aber ein wenig unruhig wie er immer losfährt.
Kann mann die Geschwindigkeit bei erkennung eines Hindernisses irgendwo einstellen? und ich würde gern die Bewegung etwas glätten, die er beim wieder beschleunigen macht.

Hello,
So we have the reason for now. Since the SD card came out, it has been running very well!!!

I have a question about sonar and proximity. I decided on the option that he only slows down before the obstacle. But it makes me a little uneasy the way he always drives off.

Is it possible to adjust the speed somewhere when an obstacle is detected? and I would like to smooth out the movement it makes when it accelerates again.

Hallo,

so den Grund haben wir erstmal. seitdem die sd karte raus ist, läuft er sehr gut!!!

Ich habe eine Frage in sachen Sonar und annährung. Ich habe mich für die variante entschieden das er nur langsamer wird vor dem Hinderniss. mir ist das aber ein wenig unruhig wie er immer losfährt.
Kann mann die Geschwindigkeit bei erkennung eines Hindernisses irgendwo einstellen? und ich würde gern die Bewegung etwas glätten, die er beim wieder beschleunigen macht.
Speed is reduce about 70 % for 3 seconds.

You can only adjust this into code for normal drive
it's sonarSpeedCoeff = 0.70; for speed
and nextTimeCheckSonar = millis() + 3000; for duration

Code:
 if ((sonarDistRight != NO_ECHO) && (sonarDistRight < sonarTriggerBelow)) {  //right
        if (!sonarLikeBumper) {
          sonarSpeedCoeff = 0.70;
          nextTimeCheckSonar = millis() + 3000;
        }
        else {
          distToObstacle =  sonarDistRight;
          ShowMessage("Sonar Right Trigger at cm : ");
          ShowMessageln (distToObstacle);
          if (mowPatternCurr == MOW_LANES) setNextState(STATE_SONAR_TRIG, rollDir); //don't change the rotation if lane mowing
          else setNextState(STATE_SONAR_TRIG, LEFT);
          return;
        }
      }
      if ((sonarDistLeft != NO_ECHO) && (sonarDistLeft < sonarTriggerBelow)) {  //LEFT
        if (!sonarLikeBumper) {
          sonarSpeedCoeff = 0.70;
          nextTimeCheckSonar = millis() + 3000;
        }

You can adjust this feature when mower is tracking (use to dock at low speed) into arduremote setting station (docking speed) but it's only when tracking and only the left sonar is check

Hello,
I'm desperate again. I'm currently setting up the second Robi and can't get a connection to the pfod app. I've changed the serial speed to 19200 in the sketch. but doesn't tell me connected to the mower and that's it. then you can't go any further.
could it be the wrong esp32!?
I have one on my first mower
(ESP32 WROOM 32).
With this one I now have (ESP32 WROOM 32D) could that be the problem!?

Hallo,
bin grad mal wieder am verzweifeln. Ich bau ja grad den 2. Robi auf und bekomme keine verbindung zur pfod app. Ich habe im sketch auf 19200 serial geschwindikeit geändert. aber sagt mir nur verbunden mit dem Mäher und das war es. Dann gehts nicht weiter. könnte es am falschen esp32 liegen!? ich habe beim ersten mäher einen (esp32 wroom 32).
Bei diesem jetzt habe ich einen (esp32 wroom 32D) könnte das das problem sein!?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240601_094142_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20240601_094142_AliExpress.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-ID-1491-B-1024x1024.jpg
    IMG-ID-1491-B-1024x1024.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 7
Could it be that the second serial port is missing? on pin 16 and 17 rx2 and tx2!? He communicates with the teensy via these pins!

kamn es sein das diesem der zweite serial port fehlt? auf pin 16 und 17 rx2 und tx2!? über diese pins komuniziert er ja mit dem teensy!

Could it be that the second serial port is missing? on pin 16 and 17 rx2 and tx2!? He communicates with the teensy via these pins!

kamn es sein das diesem der zweite serial port fehlt? auf pin 16 und 17 rx2 und tx2!? über diese pins komuniziert er ja mit dem teensy!
It's not OK at all you need the esp32 devkitV1 with this pin assignement.
Capture d'écran 2024-06-01 193225.png

Or reconnect pin and adjust using wire all the correct IO to main PCB.If you don't use RFID you simply need GND / 5V0 and RX TX .
Do not forget to change the esp sketch according new serial port

Hello, I'll just get another esp32 and then it should be fine!

I wanted to put an OLED on the teensy board. Does this work for anyone!? I can't get it to work. I have already swapped sda and scl. In the sketch at screen.cpp, 2 screen libraries are activated, is that correct!? the U8G2 and the U8X8. When I comment out the u8g2 I get an error message that u8g2 are not declared. My OLED works wonderfully with Stefan's Sketch channel. but with the teensy I can't get it to work. It is plugged into the I2C2 port. I also tried I2C1. Screen is activated in the sketch.

Hallo, so da werd ich mir einfach nochmal andere esp32 besorgen und dann sollte das ja passen!

Ich wollte jetzt mal ein oled auf das teensy board stecken. Funktioniert das bei irgendjemand!? ich bekomme es nicht zu laufen. Ich habe sda und scl auch schon getauscht. im sketch bei screen.cpp sind 2 screen Bibliotheken aktiviert ist das so richtig!? die U8G2 und die U8X8. wenn ich die u8g2 auskommentiere bekomme ich Fehlermeldung das u8g2 nicht declariert sind. meine oled funktionieren wunderbar bei den Sender Sketch von Stefan. aber beim teensy bekomme ich ihn nicht zu laufen. Gesteckt ist er aus I2C2 port. I2C1 habe ich auch probiert. Im Sketch ist screen aktiviert.

Attachments

• oled-wiring (1).jpg
    oled-wiring (1).jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20230114_102954.jpg
    IMG_20230114_102954.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Normally ,nothing to change in the sketch ,simply activate it Into arduremote setting rain/temp/screen to YES
Save setting and reboot.
But i hope it's the good version.
SSD1306 or SH1106 I2C model

So it would have to be SH1106, I set that in Stefan's sketch channel, everything works there. and the U8X8 library.

hello, greetings,

Unfortunately, I still have problems with the app connection on the second mower. I now have the right one (Esp32 dev kit 1) but unfortunately I can't access the app's interface. It connects but then nothing works!? serial speed is at 19200. Is there a way to check it somehow!? I put the teensy from the 2nd robot into the 1st robot to check the app functionality. this worked well. so it shouldn't be the teensy's fault. Which connection is needed for this? Serial 0, Serial 1 or Serial 2. Between teensy and esp32?

hallo grüßt euch,

ich habe leider immer noch Probleme mit der App verbindung beim 2. Mäher. Ich habe jetzt die richtigen (Esp32 dev kit 1) da aber leider komme ich nicht auf die oberflächer der app. es wird verbunden doch dann geht nichts weiter!? serial geschwindigkeit ist auf 19200. gibtves eine möglichkeit es irgendwie noch zu überprüfen!?
den teensy aus dem 2. Roboter habe ich in den 1. Roboter gesteckt um die App Funktionalität zu prüfen. dies funktionierte gut. also sollte es nicht am teensy liegen. welche verbindung wird denn dafür benötigt? Serial 0, Serial 1 oder Serial 2.
Zwischen teensy und esp32?

Connect your pc to esp32 using usb cable and check the arduino ide console of esp32 when start and work to see what is wrong.

Try 115200 in mower.h, bluetooth_baudrate. And the same baudrate at your ESP32.
Ich habe im teensy sketch ebenso die baudrate auf 19200, daran dürfte es nicht liegen.
Das habe ich beim ersten Mäher genauso also eigentl. müsste es so funktionieren!?
Ich werde mal die console checken.... aber seltsam ist es schon!?

@SefanH : Using 115200 is OK for the WIFI app version.

But in my test it don't work well with Arduremote or Pfod on BT connection (Large menu like setting perimeter or motor are not correctly refresh)

Also in this post :
I can see some slider in the minimal value,
Speed max in PWM and Accel for example, so certainly need to adjust some setting in the app or the firmware.

@SefanH : Using 115200 is OK for the WIFI app version.

But in my test it don't work well with Arduremote or Pfod on BT connection (Large menu like setting perimeter or motor are not correctly refresh)

Also in this post :
I can see some slider in the minimal value,
Speed max in PWM and Accel for example, so certainly need to adjust some setting in the app or the firmware.

Okay, I haven't noticed that yet, I'll test it.

I use the wifi bluetooth bridge with small changes like OTA updates.

Back