RL2000 goes Teensy

This looks much better. Thank You @Bernard
I have used the same as you settings for StanleyControl, but a lower mow speed
What speed for the mow-motors you are using? I need to do something with the tyres too, the grip is very bad...
I add a NP12 7Ah dead lead acid into the battery case to increase the rear weight of the mower (near 2 KG)
Mow motor speed is set to PWM=210
Here in PJ the list of setting:

Attachments

Short update:
Yesterday I prepared the Docking station. I used the upper part of the old Robomow dock and screwed it on a metal frame. Unfortunately I could not get the mower to charge. How will the charge switched on by the sunray FW? I see the green LED on the Power board is ON and I have tested the MosFet before. @Bernard can you help me again? Thank You. :)
20240616_202632.jpg 20240616_202622.jpg

What is the status of mower (DOCK or IDLE) when into station.
Take a look at the Voltage and sense into sunray or Cassandra
When sense is negative battery is in charging mode
Charge start only if voltage is below 26V
You can change permanently this value into battery.cpp line 58
or for test setting (reset after a reboot) send :
AT+CT,8,23.5,0
if you want that charge start at 23.5V for example.

IT'S BETTER TO HAVE A FIX in the station ,and i see that you are near a wall !!!!!

What is the status of mower (DOCK or IDLE) when into station.
Take a look at the Voltage and sense into sunray or Cassandra
When sense is negative battery is in charging mode
Charge start only if voltage is below 26V
You can change permanently this value into battery.cpp line 58
or for test setting (reset after a reboot) send :
AT+CT,8,23.5,0
if you want that charge start at 23.5V for example.

IT'S BETTER TO HAVE A FIX in the station ,and i see that you are near a wall !!!!!
Thank You, I will try this out. Depending on the LFP-battery, I need to degrease the start voltage to a lower level.
The wall is 1m of height only, I hope this will work, otherwise I change the location.

Last edited:
So, I adjusted the values and it works fine :D
If the battery goes empty, the mower returns to the dock and starts charging. Great.
I monitored 2 things:
- on the way to the dock (battery low), the obstacle detection won't work - can this be fixed?
- ir the mower is docked I can here a high frequency sound (I think from the drive-motors) - is this normal?

Thanks again for the great stuff and help @Bernard and @EinEinfach
I start working on the power-PCB to insert a kind of over voltage protection, hope this will work.

on the way to the dock (battery low), the obstacle detection won't work - can this be fixed?
I have never test this behaviour, i need to check it.
ir the mower is docked I can here a high frequency sound (I think from the drive-motors) - is this normal?
I also remark this sometime ,if you raise gently the rear wheel noise stop, so you are OK it's drive motor, I check it also and i already see a post for this on the ardumower site.If i can find it again ,maybe the answer solve the issue.

Back