AzuritBer Teensy

I never use arduino 2.--- ,only work on arduino 1.8--- or vscode, so cool if everything is OK on v2.32
Do you use your own PCB ?

For the first test ,you need a factory setting
//On the first start if beep on error you need to do:
//command/off
//factory setting and DO NOT save setting.
//reboot
//command/off
// clear error counter
//setting save user setting.
//redo the motor calibration.
and do the Accel/Gyro calibration.

I have beggin two weeks ago, to build a Teensymower from my old Indego 1200 connect.
Here the forum is very nice and I found 90% all of the needed info for it.
I have build up the Power PCB 1.09 and the mainPCB 1.03. The mower is actualy under very strange construction😜 but the pcbs are allready fixed and the main connections are ready.
20240626_234710.jpg
The perimeter sensors need to fixed and connect to board. The mower motor is notconnected for the first test. Also are the mower motor without the knife plate mounted.The 5Volt is okay, Teensy must be reattached after I cut the 5V pin for the USB connection.
But I hope to make today the first test.
By the way, I dont have yet a perimeter sender. Next days i will solder the pcb.

Now i search for an alternatively app for arduremote.
Or how i can acess the ESP32 on the board?
And where/when I will need the commands you listed above?

Today will be another long day... 😅

Sieht doch gut aus, scheint ja auch genug Platz zu sein.
Für die APP: Arduremote oder Pfod App, eine Wifi Webserver Version gibt es auch, aber da kenne ich den aktuellen Stand nicht.
Vielleicht kann @SefanH dazu etwas sagen?

Ich bekomme Arduremote nicht wirklich in den Gang. Zu neue Android Versionen, sogar auf meinen alten Handys?:unsure:
Im Moment versuche gerade am PC in einer EMU zum Laufen zu bringen.
Ich habe so gelesen,dass Arduremote die beste alternative ist. Die pfodApp ist wohl nicht das stabilste und wollte ich nicht umsonst kaufen.
Aber wenn ihr sagt, dass die pfodApp Wert ist zu kaufen, dann mache ich das bevor ich viele Stunden mit EMU Experiments verbringe.

Pfod läuft super!
Die Webserver Version hatte ich lange in Betrieb, macht auch alles und kann leicht umgebaut werden. Falls du das Testen möchtest, suche ich dir den Link nachher mal raus.

I agree on the L298N. I have used them in auto mode for a long time. They do work with lower pwm frequency, but they occasionally fail. Last week one blew up. and took the pwm pin on the Due out.

Back