Indego 800

gk2

After some problems (killing the DA9090 of the Pi4 two times, when connecting the Pico to my PC),
was the first test mowing, with LandrumowerLinux version succesful.
Sunray service was stopped when the battery was low, but i think thats because i didnt set a docking station yet.

Attachments

• 20240929_150433.jpg
    20240929_150433.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
I don't know the PCB version yet, or have I overlooked something?
Can you write something about it?

Its a version inspired from EinEinfach´s Landrumower design.
With additional brushed motordrivers(DRV8874) and only a mosfet for mowmotor,
and because I killed the Pi4 two times, I wanted to try OrangePi Zero2W. It has more serial ports, as is required for Ntrip correction via str2str.
But the OrangePi is working somehow different, but not dying when connecting the pico to the pc. The I2Cpins are marked I2c1 but I had to change it to I2c2 to find the imu.
The mow motor of this indego is very powerful. Battery was 9s2p, but I modified it to 7s3p, and the max Pwm is set to100 on the Pi4. This is not working on the OrangePi, even maxPwm 50 is to much(everything is vibrating)

I attached the kicad project

Attachments

Sunray service was stopped when the battery was low, but i think thats because i didnt set a docking station yet.
Actually pi should shut down if battery under critical threshold. The threshold can be defined under .../alfred/config.h

Actually pi should shut down if battery under critical threshold. The threshold can be defined under .../alfred/config.h
#define GO_HOME_VOLTAGE 23.5 // start going to dock below this voltage
// The battery will charge if both battery voltage is below that value and charging current is above that value.
#define BAT_FULL_VOLTAGE 28.7 // start mowing again at this voltage
#define BAT_FULL_CURRENT -0.2 // start mowing again below this charging current (amps)

I´m pretty sure it was the go home voltage, in the log was some exit code. Its mowing again, and i´ll post this exit code when the battery is empty

PS
Sep 29 16:59:18 GpsMower2 systemd[1]: sunray.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=139/n/a
Sep 29 16:59:18 GpsMower2 systemd[1]: sunray.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Last edited:
Back